1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set up for you, and create 10 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to chose 10 people to tag and post there icons on your journal.
4.Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5.No tag backs.
6.No junk in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people.
1. The first thing that will come to mind after you wake up?
6:00, most days. That and a frighteningly loud noise.
2. Do you have any piercings / tattoos?
No, I'm not at all into that sort of thing.
3. Outside of class / work, what passion(s) takes up more space in your life?
4. A song / poem / or two that you have marked, and why?
5. One of your favorite books?
The Catcher in the Rye
6. In your wildest dreams, what would you do? (If you're doing fun, imagine the end of the world in December 2012)
7. The best quality and the largest fault human?
8. Your style, your language, your culture ... What are your influences? (origin, reading, drawing, film / drama / anime ... everything!)
Well, first and foremost I must cite the forces that spawned my existence as influences. I believe that God and parents are a prerequisite to all meaning, and therefore I cannot get by without crediting these two parties. Moving beyond that, my main environmental influences have been my teachers through the years, cinema, Immanuel Kant, Baruch Spinoza, Werner Herzog films, and whoever first told me about respect for women.
9. What a stranger might think of you? (humor and rather difficult question)
They probably think I'm pretty reserved, nice, and contemplative.
10. Completed soon! At this moment, what would do?
Theoretically, I really want to find companionship. But that's a best-case scenario.
1. What's one thing you like about yourself (*don't give me any 'I hate everything about myself' bullshit. **And don't give me 'But I really do hate everything about myself!' either. Answer the damn question.)
I like that I live by really important and profound personal morals. That's my answer.
2. Do you believe in free will?
No, I find the entire idea pretty ludicrous and convoluted.
3. What is your dream boyfriend/girlfriend like?
For me, slightly quiet, and loves Quentin Tarantino. And no plastic surgery! Eww.
4. What's your favorite idea?
Mine is being creative.
5. How do you get that idea?
I just try to think... creatively!
6. Who is your favorite actor?
I love Klaus Kinski. He pretty much took what Marlon Brando did and escelated it to an entirely different level. Just thinking about him is terrifying.
7. Who is your celebrity crush?
Mine is Sofia Coppola. But really, not. Because I know she's married and I feel bad liking her even though I know it's ridiculous.
8. What are your views on human morality?
Right now, I'm torn between certain deontological views of morality and virtue-based morality. I'll have to think about it harder for a very long time.
9. How bored are you?
10. Is life meaningful to you? If so, why?
Yes, and I think so becase I believe that the common denominator of the universe is that all things are justified by the necessity for their presences. Therefore, God is justified simply because huamnity needs Him to find meaning in life.